Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Solo travel
4 Posts
Fisherman's Cove is probably your best bet. Unfortunately there is an enforced Code of Conduct Just now which bans live music after10pm. Alcohol only served till 10.30 and you can't get round it by ordering extra drinks as you can't drink it after 11pm
We are here just now . Even more unfortunate for you is the election which I think is 23rd April. There are dry days for 3 or 4days before and at least one day afterwards. It is actually easy to get round it as everyone goes out with bottles of "water" but as it's end of season a lot of places will just close. We found this out in a previous year. There will still be a good enough amount of places open as Indians come here year round.
Did you have a good time Dan?:?:
Most of the people love to play the outdoor games which provide the best traveling experience as well.There are some of the people who love to make best travel options through the help of Solo Travel which can be helpful for the kids for the traveling in easy way with the parent's.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.