Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
All work is priced according to the job. My friend had an 8 tooth bridge done for about 500 quid. he was quoted 2500 in the UK, there is a list of Dentists here, I use Ahu Cetin. her English is good.
http://www.marmarisyellowpages.com/dent.asp

just be sure you leave them enough time to complete the work, go as soon as you can.
Thanks Chelsea Boy, £500 for an eight tooth bridge is a bargain. I was quoted between £1200 and £1500 for a 3 tooth bridge here. I assume that I just phone when I know the date I am arriving in Turkey and make an appointment. I am surprised none of the dentists listed have an address or web site, I would think that they would benefit by advertising a Webb site to attract the tourist trade as the price certainly is encouraging.
i keep telling them to advertise but I think it's a government thing... some professions aren't allowed to.
Just came back from the dentist having had a a double root canal work done over 3 sessions. Cost 100 ytl. i asked about laser teeth whitening and she said the cost was 500 ytl, but people would have to book an appointment.
I need some work done but because going to the dentist scares the life outta me (bad experience) I keep putting it off. Does anyone know of a good dentist in Icmeler or will i have to go into Marmaris?. Are they good with scaredy pants like me or are the Turks made of stronger stuff. I desperately need a 1 tooth bridge to go between 2 of my back teeth and a few fillings need replacing if i can afford it. Any idea of the cost?, so i can save extra cash. Will be on a budget as it is with a family on tow. Also does it take up much time, lots of visits required etc??
fillings are 40 ytl... bridge depends on work
Well I have been and done it and can not speak highly enough of Ahu Cetin and her team. The treatment was far superior to the treatment received in the UK and saved around £1250, which equates to a free holiday. The treatment was also done in half the time it would have taken here. The treatment was also painless. It sounds daft but this has been one my best Turkish experiences. We are returning at the end of the season I am having some fillings replaced and my wife if also tacking the plunge after witnessing my treatment. Thanks for your recommendation Chelsea boy and any one else considering having dental treatment please be reassured you won't regret it. :D
my husband had a filling in May in Icmeler just up the road from Tansis it cost him 100 lira, it was aa very good white filling
nice one gaser...glad it worked out for you...
Does anyone know how much teeth whitening would be?
500 ytl... several sessions and great results... pm for more details.
Thanx chelseaboy I did pm you but dont know wether I done it properley as never done this before. Is the 500ytl per session or total, how many sessions is needed and how long do they last? Is it pain free lol
500 ytl total... several sessions required and there is slight discomfort ... got pm and have replied.
hi, sorry to hijack thread, but would anyone know of a good dentist around Olu deniz, Hisaronu..that area?
sorry can't help for the olu area...sure to be much the same price though.
I was in the chair again, root canal.... i asked about getting rid of the grey fillings and replacing with the nice white stuff....75 ytl...well looks like i'll have to schedule 2 or 3 visits!
On 27th January 2008 at 09:06pm, Gaser said:
Thanks Chelsea Boy, £500 for an eight tooth bridge is a bargain. I was quoted between £1200 and £1500 for a 3 tooth bridge here. I assume that I just phone when I know the date I am arriving in Turkey and make an appointment. I am surprised none of the dentists listed have an address or web site, I would think that they would benefit by advertising a Webb site to attract the tourist trade as the price certainly is encouraging.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.