Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Dentist in goa
227 Posts
hi arif we were in goa in dec and went to see a guy called dr ambert he has a surgery in calancute he is excellent he made my teeth look what they did 20yrs ago i would highly reconmend him i will find his email address if you want it :D
Hi I have also had treatment at the International Dental Centre, Calangute, Dr Ambert is a lovely guy I would highly recommend him.
Hiya
I can also recommend Dr Ambert, I'm terrified of Dentists but he puts you completely at ease. I visited both his clinics one in the North (Calangute) and the other in the South (Margao). Had 7 crowns and a root canal and can't stop smiling. :lol:
but the bottle of kings i had on the balcony with him was by far the best part
Hi
Does anyone have the contact details for Ambert the 'Goan Dentist'
Keep trying http://www.goandentist.com which i thought was his website but just been getting an error message for about 2 weeks.
Thanks

edit
thread title changed to highlight it better
Fiona ht mod
hmmm... was going to tell you you had one letter too many(the n!) but that doesn't work either. I wonder if he is just not back in Goa yet? You could try a pm
http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=15286
hi ive tried goadentist.com and that doesnt work either, my wife emailed himlast fortnight and got thru to him no bother. Strange! maybe try a google on him.
I have pmd him- if he has email alerts he should get it.
Hi guys,

I think my webserver went down today. Please check my mirror website http://www.drambert.com . This is a mirror site to http://www.goadentist.co.uk

Regards
Its good to be back Fiona . Thanks for the PM. Have now notified my hosting people about the problem. Lucky one website is not hosted on this one and its working now.

Got a little story for you guys . While I was away in Africa my landlord who runs the mobile shop made a deal with one of my associte dentists to open a dental surgery with him as a partner in the same premises where our surgery was. Anyway I got a mail stating that I had to move out of the surgery. The good part was that I had bought a big property in the heart of Calangute market and planned to move there anyway so moving out was no issues. I hope my patients will recognise the man in there as not me ; I'm Portuguese !

We have moved our surgery to this address:

International Dental Centre,
Dr. Ambert Pimenta Dental Surgeries,
D-8, Romano Chambers, Opp Old Petrol Pump/ Club City, Calangute Market Street, Porbavaddo , Calangute Goa India.
Phone:0091 - 9822157333 , 0091-832-5610848
Email: ambertp@gmail.com

For old timers, we are next to Tu-Pac Pub and across the road from Menezes supermarket ; and yeah in the same building as Romano Opticians.

Would appreciate our address change to be posted on other forums if there are any other members here.

Regards
thanks for letting us know Dr Ambert as my wife has an appointment to see you early November. See you then :D
Neil
Thanks everyone for your help and nice to see you back Ambert!

Will be contacting you soon to make an appointment for March.
after looking at this thread i have booked an appointment for brite smile whitening with dr ambert can anybody tell me if they have had this treatment? how they got on? if it lasts? any information from previous patients would be helpful... also how it compares to zoom2.

thanks.
http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=64508
Have a look at the above topic.As your query is about a dental procedure and not about Goa as such, I am going to ask members just to pm you. if they can help
hi ryan

not had the brite smile, but hubby had crowns/veneers done by dr ambert, his smile is super now, what a difference, that guy is a great dentist, lots of people came into the surgery to get the brite smile and they all went away "gleaming" i have not had a bad report about him
( not like uk dentists) he puts you at ease and explains everything to you. i dont think the zoom lasts as long as brite smile. after hearing a few other not too nice stories from come other people who went to another dentist in calangute i would definately stick with ambert!!

happy smiling!! jane :lol:
thanks fiona.

I am interested to know from people who have had the treatment offered from the surgery in calangute.

if anybody could pm me it would be apperciated. think im just after a bit of reasurance never been to goa before although i think i know what to expect, getting dental treatments abroard is a new one for me and would be interested in hearing about your experences with this dentist.
Can anyone recommend a dentist in the south.

I;ll be staying in Colva Beach. Thank you.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.