Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
Dentists
4 Posts
Hi Geovil,
I can't help on where to find them, but I do remember reading/hearing, somewhere once, that some Italians travel to Tunisia specifically for dental treatment as the quality and service are good and it is far cheaper than at home. I actually met a Dutch dentist, at the time living and working in Italy, at Ksar Ghilane, it may have been him that told me.
Kevin
There are certainly dentists in Sousse. If you walk down Boujafaar towards the Medina etc. turn left past the cafe which is on the corner and you will find a dentist just along there. Or get a taxi to the Soula Centre, cross the road to where you see the Fuji sign and it is in that row. I know his first name is Mongi but don't remember his other name. If lost, just go in that general direction and ask a local.
Thanks for the replies will try and get an appointment with my own dentist tomorrow failing that will have it seen to in Sousse if it is still giving me problems.
Geovil
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.