Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Thanks Wynn,.....do you have any telephone numbers as my friends are in the UK at the moment and want to book an appointment for their return.
Thanks for any help in this matter.
Hi.
The clinica dental next to the hotel pelicanos .
c/Gerona43,2a.Ediff.Waldorff, Rincon de Loix. Benidorm.

Tel: 965 861 860

besos xxx
sanJi
Hi Jualsy

I am not in Spain at the moment and cant locate the telephone number of the dentist we have used, the one opposite Burger King, but they are very accomodating if you turn up and will try to fit you in, although you may have to come back at the end of the day.
Two other possibilities are the
Dental Clinic on Ave Mediterraneo 966 806 704
and
Dental Clinic at the Plaza Triangular 965 854 236

Hope you get sorted
Clinica Dental Jorge La Rocca

C/ Alameda n.3, 1 floor
Tel. 0034 966 808 359

Over 20 years experience and really professional.
Good luck.

Edited to remove unauthorised signature/weblink
David HT Mod
Can anyone recommend a good english speaking dentist in Benidorm?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: Merged with previous similar topic
David HT Mod
wife is in a wheel chair can anyone help on this as she has great difficuly using stairs many thanks
Hi All

Unfortunately i have been having probs with a crown and even though it ok now there is a possibility i may need to see a dentist while i am there. Is there any dentists which anyone would reccommend and which i could see at short notice.

Thanks in advance Sue
Hi l am flying out in the morning and my front crown has come loose. I have an E111 but what do l do if l need a dentist out there?
You would need to check if your travel insurance covers you. I know that most only cover emergency dental treatment for the immediate relief of pain.

luci :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.