Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
On 18th August 2010 at 11:45am, sunshine-co-uk said:
Hi,

I'm Chris Clarkson, the Marketing Director for sunshine.co.uk

I'd like to point out we are unable to deal with individual cases on a public forum, so can't offer anything in way of comment to the OP.

We take Customer Service very seriously, our livelihoods depend on it. Many of our previous and current customers have posted about this on Holiday Truths in various threads.

sunshine.co.uk are indeed part of the Hays Independence Group, and we are based in Fleet. One of the conditions of being under the Hays IG is that we display their address as our trading address. We have no connection with any of the other companies mentioned.

You can find much more information on the "about" page on our website.

Admins, I hope it's OK to reply to this post. I did try to PM to ask, but obviously as a new user don't have PM privileges yet.
Yeah is this why your incompetent staff cannot respond? Why you have insured me with Tiegon Insurance a company that do not exist!!! The disgusting manner in which i have been treated by Sunshine Holidays. Been waiting 2 weeks now for your Address to Serve Court Summons. Yet they still have not given me an address. Disgusting Service!!!!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.