Indian Ocean inc. Maldives/Mauritius & India Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in India and Indian Ocean.
Sounds a good deal, we are going to Veligandu in a water villa next Feb, what date are you going to be on the island. We go 6th Feb 1 week then on to Sri Lanka. Might see you in the bar!!
were leaving Heathrow on 12th feb but Maldives is our 2nd week so well miss you.
The total holiday is about 16 days. we have a full 7 days in africa and full 7 days in Maldives (excluding travelling time).
The brochure price with H&J was £2600 p.p. and the best high street deal was stuck at £2370 p.p. until we pushed and pushed and they came down to £2250 p.p. (with tradewinds).
We are flying Emirates 17th March-4th April Thailand Dubai trip

Will let you know what we think of them when I get back

As soon as your flight numbers become available ring Emirates in Manchester and they will let you book your seats FOC. We are a family of 3 and I have reserved some seats near the back where the centre seats reduce from 2-4-2 to 2-3-2 so no sharing. We will travel better sat on our own.

If you go on to emirates webb site you can join the skyward package again foc. This will generate you sky miles but also give you priority to requests and flight seats if wait list etc so worth 5 minutes of your time. Do not forget to register your partner also. They even let you choose meal types etc. When you ring to reserve your seats quote the membership number and also at every check in

Hope this helps

Have a fab time
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.