Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
I was there the last two weeks in May a couple of years ago and the weather was hot, some evenings it was a bit cool and I wore a light jacket
but other evenings it was warm enough to go without one.
I was in Ibiza in '03 for the second week in June and it was beautiful weather everyday, we didn't need jackets at night either...........Lovely hot days to laze by the pool and get a great tan....... :D

Sam x
Hi, thanks for your help, lazy hot days by the pool - my idea of heaven. Will post a report when I return. Thanks again.
We go on 1st june for 2 weeks to Santa Eulalia with the kids. Where are you going????????
I also hear that the weather is just right for families day and night, which should round off a perfect holiday!!

Mark
We're going to Sirenis Jabeque in figueretta/playa den bossa, just for 1 week on 3rd june. It's our 1st visit to the island, there will be 3 generations, my parents, us & my daughter with 2 children aged 3 1/2 & 18 months. Think it could be hard work as my mum is in a wheelchair & daughters hubby cannot make it to help out with the kids !!!! Nevermind - I'm sure we'll manage. Only hoping it's warm enough for the kids to play in the pool, as it's a bit difficult to get a wheelchair on to a beach!!
I usally go in early June. There can be a couple of days with out Sun. But that gives time to look around the island, to find the best beachs.
Debdon we were in ibiza last year last week in may and the first week in june the top temperature was 40 and did not go below 36 to 37 mid day. The year previous was 36 to 37 for those two weeks. Personally i would take some lightweight coats for the nite time as it does get a bit chilly, but saying that its not freezing its just that you have been roasting all day so it feels a little colder :D enjoy. Might even bump into you there.

roy :tup
Hi all, Thanks so much for taking the time to answer my questions, has put my mind at rest now that I know it will be warm or even hot. I love lazing in hot sunshine & being able to cool down in the pool with the help of a cold lager or 2!!!!! Looking forwrd to it very much now. Cheers all.
We were in San An Bay last year for a week starting 13 June. First day was overcast and drizzly, second day we sat in The Pint Pot watching 3 seperate spectacular thunderstorms, then 5 days of absolutely glorious sunshine and temperatures higher than I expected. Despite the rain during the first two days it was always warm and we never went out other than in short sleeves and shorts on an evening.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.