Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
Hi Lisa :wave

I've just had a look at my park map from 2003. It states that Universal Express plus gives quick access to the main rides and allocated seating at selected shows.

If I remember correctly, the access to rides was available after 21.00. However, at this time of night, we found very little queing anyway and walked straight onto the big rides.
You do pay extra for the upgraded tickets, and these can be obtained at Guest Services, which are at the entrance to the park.

I think with Express Gold, access to rides was available throughout your stay in the park.

Have a look at INVALID URL which is the parks website. I'm sure it will provide more accurate information.

I hope you enjoy the park as much as we did - I would love to return one day :D

Carol
Lisa

I've just tried the link I gave in the previous post, and it doesn't seem to be working - perhaps it's just me :shock:

Try http://www.portaventura.com - full of information and pictures.

Carol :wink:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.