Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Can Bufi is a German owned hotel (the staff speak good English) with views across Santa Eulalia and the Puig di Missa. Four friends of mine came over from England last weekend and stayed there. They loved it, it has a lovely pool and the outside dining area overlooks Santa Eulalia and the Puig - a great place to eat breakfast. It also has the advantage that it doesn't have a lot of rooms, they don't allow children to stay at the hotel as far as I know and it is a short walk into town.

The only downside that they reported is that it is a boutique hotel and consequently all the double rooms are different shapes and sizes (although all the same price). One couple stayed in a quite spacious room whilst the other couple stayed in a room that was quite cramped. They have a website of sorts: http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/canbufi/
THANK YOU for your reply; if you get to read this message, i have another question concerning Can Bufi!
I was hoping that the hotel would be located outside of Santa Eulalia town, i mean i would like to know if it is in the middle of nature? Is there a lot of houses around it or is Can Bufi slightly ex-centrate? outlying? (sorry can not find the right word!), is there a big garden area around the hotel? And one last thing, are the facilities in the room [shower/bath...] ok, clean & working? Also, is there a parking space for the guest's car? And MY LAST QUESTION! did they book through the hotel directly or through a website agency?
I apologize sincerely for all those questions, i hope you do not find me too rude, i hope that if you have got the time you could answer them! I am taking my fiance for a surprise holiday, (we already have been to Ibiza, but the hotels we used to stay are all fully booked!), i would not want to end up being a bad surprise; even though Ibiza is not mainly a place for sleeping, staying in.......
THANK YOU AGAIN,
Have a Nice Summer,
Sadie.James.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.