Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
Just back from tenerife and we took bacon and sausage in a cool bag inside our case. No body asked about food items at the airport and one of the reps at the hotel asked if anyine had any english bacon because he was dying for a sarnie.
hi
i have alwyas took bacon etc away with us and never had any problems :D
Can i ask the question :!: :!: WHY :?: :?: :?: Would you want to do this :?: Could you not Broaden your horizons on the food front please :roll: :roll: :roll:
jeffni
not that I should have to explain myself to you but it is my dads birthday and they have gone to salou.
my dad has IBS and therefore it is sometimes impractable for him to go out for brekfast in the morning that is why I asked that question.
I take extreme insult to people like yourself who judge before you know the full situation even if he was healthy and he wanted to take food what has that got to do with you ?? Absolutly Nothing !!
Mods- sorry but people like this should get banned of this site as they cause no end of insult.
Vicky
I am with you Vicky, its no ones business but your own.
i take allsorts with me including bacon for my parky kids, you are not allowed to do it but i have never been stopped yet.

Loulou
jeffni Please adhere to the terms and conditions of this site before posting. HERE

Our members may ask any holiday relevant questions that they wish, including what they can and can not take out of the country. It is no business of anyone else's what a person chooses to eat on holiday.
Vicky

Take and eat what you like - after all it is your holiday.
Sitting on our balcony in the sun eating something we like is a great part of our holiday. :glynis
Banned :!: :!: Excuse my ignorance then :!: :!:
Thanks for the replies and support everyone. My parents returned yesterday from salou they took a few things for brekfast and had no problem getting it over there they had a great week and I will be making them write a review ASAP
Thanks
Vicky Vicky
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.