Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
postcards
9 Posts
We have sent many postcards from Tunisia and have always arrived home before the cards as they usually take a couple of weeks, I dont think it would make any difference if you put it in an envelope. This last couple of years the post seems to have gotten more reliable and even a bit quicker so maybe if you posted the cards when you arrive it would get here before you.
Scubaleanna. Thanks for reply. Must send one first day of my holiday if I can find any.
Most hotel shops will sell them and if you are going to pek they are sold in the supermarket and some of the shops around the marina, also they sell stamps with them. The hotels we have stayed in also posted them for you so you shouldn't have any problems.

Enjoy your hols!!
Scubaleanna. Yes, staying in PEK at the Riu Imperial Marhaba so should have no problems finding some then. First time in Tunisia, going for 2 weeks end of October and getting all excited now. Getting all the info. and writing wee notes in my holiday notebook, so again :thanks
Yes indeed, most hotel shops will sell them but they can be relatively expensive. If you walk down to the medina, or indeed have a look in any of the little shops in Sousse or PEK, you can usually get 5 or 6 for 1 dinar which is much more realistic. This time in the medina they were priced at 6 for 1 dinar but I wanted 7 and they still only charged me the same. Stamps are 650 millims. I usually pick these up on the second floor of the Soula Centre though I'm sure you can get them other places.
Thanks, Aslemma. Taking notes. Thought you might have been coming back yesterday! Missed seeing your name on the forum. Did you have all the rain and storms that were reported in this country? We will be off 3 weeks today, getting excited. usually send lots of postcards but will probably send more texts this time.
Hi Digby, Yes, I got home last night. If you have a look at Tunisian Tales you will be able to read the saga of my trip!! :rofl
O.M.G. Aslemma. Have just read it and replied.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.