Spain - All Other Costas, Inland Areas Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding all Spanish areas not covered.
Hi,Alsa offer a service from Vera to Benidorm but not from Mojacar,still its only a few Km away.I just couldn't imagine Alsa not having toilets on those new lovely looking buses they seem to have now,have a look at their website,http://www.alsa.es/portal/index.asp?lang=en
John.
Thanks for the link :D Still looking for those elusive loos, but the prices are very good!!!
Sue if you can get a bus to Vera you will have no trouble getting from Vera to Mojacar. Great bus service.
Hey waterford, I actually need to get from Vera to Benidorm!! On a bus or train, but really need that loo!!! :( My friend will drive me to Vera from Mojacar.
Just back from my extended trip away, and a quick update on the public transport should anyone ever wish to use it!!

Booked my ticket through the alsa website, and paid just over 16€ one way from Vera to Benidorm. It was the Almeria/Barcelona bus, and although it wasn't one of their superduper buses, it was adequate and there was a loo. Obviously, as it was there, I didn't need it :wink:

The journey took a while, as the bus left the motorways to pick up in various places. There was a half hour stop for lunch, and we were an hour late arriving in Benidorm, due to traffic in Elche and Alicante.

One thing, if you do book over the internet, you will need to go into the alsa office at your stop, to convert the internet booking into a "proper" alsa ticket before boarding the bus.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.