Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
11th July for 2 weeks, staying at the Best Resedential Michelangelo near the beach. Not heard anything about the hotel recently, anyone know much about it??? Was fairly cheap for family mind you(thomas cook under £2000 for family of 5), location was priority
13th June for two weeks at the Hotel Las Vegas. It's the first time abroad with out 2 year old so we'll be looking at a very different side to Salou to our past visits. We also got quite a cheap holiday by booking four adults and one child for £1700 on a half board basis.

I really can't wait now and might have to do some holiday shopping this weekend to prepare. :D
Not long to go now, originally I couldn't get much time off work so was planning on 4 nights staying at the Avenida Suites.

Now I have managed to get the time off work and fly out from Luton on Tuesday morning for 1 week staying at the Dorada Palace.

I'm going with friends but they are staying in a different apartment block, I got a pricel I couldn't resist. I have my own apartment for the week which cost me £102.00, it holds four people so if I was sharing with others it would have only been £25.50 each.

My flight cost £84.00 return with Thomson, which has now gone down to £39.00 return :( (I know, I shouldn't have looked but I couldn't resist).

But I'm still happy just over £180 when it is sole occupancy is still not a bad price.

Just keeping my fingers crossed for the weather.

I did say I was going to do a package this time but the price was much higher so I have done it DIY again, hopefully the Volcano will continue to behave and I won't need that added security of a package, famous last words :)

Mark :cheers
hi there Mark,

have a good holiday, and yes fully understand the fingers crossed bit ........I didnt quite catch the main news today ( too busy enjoying the sun lol ) but easy jet are doing something ref this ash cloud thingy, seem to be taking things head on so to speak..........like i said I didnt get the full news about wahts happening..............once again mark, to you and your friends, havea good one :cheers

harry
Cheers Harry,

I'll let you know when I get back if the live music has started to kick in yet. I hope it has so fingers crossed.
We have just booked a week 26th September at Sol Costa Daurada, got a wee bargain so couldn't say no. We wern't going to go away this year but I have the shakes from no holiday booked :rofl Let's hope the weather will be ok when we are there :sun2 :cheers
HI iam of to villa marina with my wife and 2 sons on july 25th for 2 weeks.
We have read a lot of reviews on the hotel and most of them have nothing but praise for this hotel.
Have been to salou a few times and we def cant wait to this hotel.
Not long now 11 days and counting.LOL
I am off on tuesday staying Vendrell Apartments! can't wait going with friends for 4 days drinking and sunshine! bargain at £112 each flights & accom!

just looked at the temp and at the moment it is 91 :cheers
Me and my boyfriend are going to H10 Salauris Palace in Salou on the 6th of September :cheers
DIY to a Villa in L'Ametlla De Mar on June 4th all booked. Can't wait!
We are returning to Salou 8 years since our last visit there. Staying in Cap Salou again 2 weeks last week of July. All Inclusive though, can't afford to Self Cater now as a family of 4 :(
We are going to Salou the first week in September. We are staying at The Golden Port Salou this will be our first trip to Salou with our 3 year old son. My husband and I have been to Salou several times in the years before he was born so really looking forward to going back.
Cap salou 4th June for 10 days - can't wait. Keep returning as love the area and enjoy the hotel. AI so hopefully if the sun is shining we will chill and relax around the pool.
We're going to The Las Vegas hotel on 29th July - 12th August.
Back again this year 3rd year out of 4 staying at H10 Salauris Palace 24th July :sun2 :) but only for 1 week :(
So lucky - got back on 14th June had 10 days at Cap Salou - Lush :sun2

Going back 17th September for another 10 days Yippeeee :cheers

Nine weeks and counting :rofl
Hi Kay
Think you are on the same flight as us as thats the same dates we are going :wave:
East Midlands?
But with all these companies going bust i'm not so sure!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.