Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Paphos - 19th february for a week.

OH broke her ankle on the ice last week - one of the first things she did when I got her back home from hospital was to confirm with the airline that she could travel and with the apartments to request a ground floor room!!

Dave
Hi

party of 7,4 adults and 3 boys,2x15 1x12 going to Ledra in Paphos on 19th August,can't wait!!!T>
We are off to Domniki in Pernera 21st June for 2 weeks for our sons wedding.

They get married on June 25th at the Grecian Park Hotel :cheers
Hi all,
As always we are off to Paphos on the 29th July. :fly We are staying near the Apollonia apartments, Jasmine Gardens just up the road. We have stayed there for 12years and been going to Cyprus for 15-can't beat it. We are going on the 29th July for 3wks, :hols can't wait. Anyone going at the same time? Amber :wave and Karl :yipee
20th May, Protaras. getting married on 29th so family and friends are coming over 27th, can't wait.
12th till 26th July booked a private villa with own pool, ayia napa, so i can swim at midnight if i am too warm!
we are looking at returning to Pernera around middle of August but nothing set in stone yet....
We're off to the Aliathon Holiday Village in Paphos 16 August for a fortnight. First time in Cyprus, two kids, will be 7 and 3, already looking forward to it
Atlantica Aeneas Resort - 9th till 23rd September
Friends wedding on the 16th in Nissi Beach

:sun2
Hi all
were going to the Holiday Vilage Aliathon in Paphos for 2 weeks on 29th july 2009
If anyone else is there at the same time hope you have a great time because we sure intend to :)
This will be our 5th visit to the beautiful island
And to anyone going to Cyprus this year enjoy youselves take care ;)
Flying Saturday afternoon. Staying in Deryneia for a week :)
marktina wrote:
Hi all
were going to the Holiday Vilage Aliathon in Paphos for 2 weeks on 29th july 2009

You'll just have left when we get there. Have you been to the HV or Paphos before? What can we expect?
Going Pavlo Napa hotel all inclusive 21st-28th October. :D Anyone got any info of what kind of weather to expect for that kind of date. Have never been to Cyprus before, flight was always a bit long with 2 small children, but are risking it now they are just a little older ( 2 and 6)

Satin
two weeks today and we'll be on the plane to Paphos :fly ...................................

................................................and boy are we ready for it :cheers
Dave
I'm off to Coral Bay for a week in early March, my first time in Cyprus :cheers

TC
I am off to Ayia Napa on 23rd August 09 for 2 weeks for my sons wedding cant wait
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.