Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
238 days for me - not that I am excited yet :rofl :sun2
:tup : 219 for me carnt wait its bin 8 years since my last visit bet things have changed :wave:
254! I win, or lose depending on how you look at it, I prefer 18 fortnights, sounds nearer! :tup
255 sleeps for me but only 254 really as I never sleep properly the night before I go tooooooooooooooo excited !!! :)
I counted the days till i got to 180!! Depressed me so much thinking it was too long away till my next visit to Goa, i gave up and opened a bottle of wine instead! Will try again tomorrow! :que
Goangirl, too right, its too far in advance and far too depressing.
Pass me a glass of wine will you please :cheers :D
Arrive nov 16th will count the days from tomorrow :)
annx
Me thinks it is time to book for Goa again, this is the 1st time in a few years that I havn't actually got something booked :really maybe I will book tomorrow ;)
Hi 9th of December or us, missed last December hols due to ill health, cant wait, wishing the time away and at my age not a good idea :rofl Gel
We dont have anything booked either Shirley, but its early days yet
Plus I cant bear to count all the sleeps, its far too many :(
Another countdown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "Here we go again" :rofl Fizz
235 ..................................I think. Nov 9th from Manch-: anyone else?? :sun2
clive and helen i think it is 205 days
thats even better
Pat :sun2 :sun2
Pat........... Love ya, will settle for that :rofl
209 for us.. i think.. :think 15th november.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.