Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
goa6 we also leave on Nov15th Jet Airways Heathrow/Mumbai then Kingfisher to Goa :)
annx
Hi squigs...when are you going and where from...must be around the same time as us... :que
Hi Noggin,
we leave on 31st october, Manchester to Mumbai. :) :)
Hi squigs.... :wave:
Same as us....do you have any stop offs...we stop over in Finnland...then onto Mumbai..
What time do you fly out of manchester....(we fly at 10.30...time for a couple of holiday drinks :cheers )
Are you staying in Mumbai for a few days or are you straight down to Goa..
squigs wrote:
Hi Noggin,
we leave on 31st october, Manchester to Mumbai. :) :)

We also leave on the 31st Oct but via Heathrow . Arr Goa 1st nov :sun2
Hi noggin,
I think you must be on the Finnair flight. We flew with them twice last season. This time we are flying with Qatar airline via Doha to Mumbai. Our flight leaves at 8-20 so may see you at the airport!
Hi Split,
we also arrive on the 1st. What flight are you getting from Mumbai to Goa?
:fly :sun2 :glynis
Hi squigs....
yes we are going on Finnair....what are they like :que
We are having a few days in Mumbi...then flying to Varanasi for a few...by train to Agar...by train to Delhi for a few days then flying down to Goa....should arrive in Goa on 9th November.
How long are you in Goa for....hopefully meet you for a drink or two (or more :cheers )
Hi Noggin,
Finnair are a bit basic but we had no delays and the staff were very efficient.
We are in Goa until 5th December and hopefully will be at some of the meets at the Carvery, so maybe we will see you there for a few drinks or coffees!! :rofl We are staying in Calangute, where are you staying?
It sounds like a really good tour you are going on before going to Goa!
squigs wrote:

Hi Split,
we also arrive on the 1st. What flight are you getting from Mumbai to Goa? :fly :sun2 :glynis

Allo Squigs, we dont leave Heathrow till 21.05 pm .so the Goa flight is 2.35pm .
I think Chilly is also there but is on the 11.35 am flight.
Will catch up with you at the meets :wave: :tup
Hi Split,
we are hoping to get the 6.30am flight to Goa but I am not booking it until nearer the time in case our flight to Mumbai changes.
Hopefully we will all have a few coffees together at the first meet up of the season! :) :)
Hi squigs...
We always stay at Ticlo Calangute...have done since easter 2000...basic but central and clean....not everyone will agree with me ( as ever :rofl )...also we find the staff friendly.
Where are you based...? :wave:
215 for us {i think} 21st nov.and it,s 1st timmmmmmmme , im so exited i think i,ll wet myself with exitment if i think about it any more. :rofl
Hi noggin, :wave:
we have a place near Paradise village in Calangute.
189 days ..................................But who's counting yippppppppppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :tup
valleylady are you sure you have counted right we go on the 19th and thats 199 days
according to my countdown clock
PAT :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.