Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
LOL...Gemma :rofl

Took your time, you staying at the MD?

Having said that......I haven't actually booked yet! :whoops

But I'm definitely going on Jan 27th :tup
:sun2 136 sleeps for us that,s counting tonight :)
annx
Hi Iain no we are not staying at the MD cos the prices were just so stupid :que We have booked a private 2 bedroom apartment in Arpora. Fly out 21 November for 3 weeks.
If youre going in January then we wont see you next season :(
We are going back on 21 March for 16 days :D
What day are you flying on Kags52 and where from...we fly on 31st October from manchester...maybe drinks in the bar... :cheers
:cheers also flying 21 nov 3 wks from gatwick thanks for working it out for me gemma :tup
Just 142 more sleeps,then we will be on our way. :hyper :hyper :hyper :hyper
The Preacher.
Same time as us then Preacher, see you at the Carvery I hope :cheers :D
Gemma 33
God being good, you certainly will. :glynis The Preacher.
Valley Lady hope to see you too, cos ive just seen you fly out the same date as, but from Gatwick and we are Heathrow :wave:
Hi Gemma see you at the Carvery on the 25th we fly out on the 15th from Heathrow :)
annx
Oh Ann, that is brilliant. Looking forward to meeting you (at last!) :wave: :cheers
looking forward to meeting you all at the nov meets
pat :cheers
hi everyone :wave: it will be our first time in goa cant wait.hope to meet you all will check dates for the meets nov/dec :tup
Every Wednesday night Valley Lady from 8pm onwards. You can get something to eat in the Carvery and if youre having dinner there then people usually go around 8pm but if youre just coming for drinks then you dont need to come til about 9.30ish
See you there! :cheers :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.