Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Protaras , 2nd-16th September........bring it on!!!!! :cheers :sun2
Hi everyone. Just booked for a week in Sweet Memories in Protaras leaving on 10th May. We have two holidays booked already this year for August and September and so was on the look-out for a 'cheap week'. Now we holiday 2/3 times a year and have never ever had what is called a 'cheapy' and so I am rather sceptical. Got this week for myself and hubbie in a one bed apt. with day flights leaving from a local airport for ...............wait for it...................£389.00 for both of us. Errr cant quite believe it and probably wont until it happens. We are big Lanzarote fans and also Lindos fans but have been to Protaras in 2001, that time staying at The Melini right in the centre of the strip. I have researched a little and think I know where Sweet Memories are but because of the price I am very very sceptical as to what standard the accommodation will be. Also flights are with Eurocypria.....err who!!!!! Yeah well, we'll see. Looking forward to revisiting Protaras though. If it all works out it will be an absolute bargain hey.
Sweet Memories are absolutely fine and I've used Eurocypria with no problems. Looks like you bagged a bargain!
Hi
We love SM, I've been there about 6 or 7 times now and I'm going back again 20th May. We stay in a 1 bed apt which has more than enough room for the 2 of us. Theres an open plan living room with large sofa and chair plus dining table and chairs, fridge cooker only has 2 rings but we never actually cook in the apt anyway. Plenty of room in the bathroom and bedroom with a large double wardrobe (not many coathangers you might want to take a few with you). Have to pay extra for Air Con but I don't think you'll need it at the beg of May. Cleaners only get one day off so rooms are cleaned 6 out of 7 days. One little touch that I think is great, especially if you arrive late at night, is that they put a Grocery pack in your room for when you arrive with basics like water, beer, snacks, cereals etc in it. Theres a sheet with all the prices on and basically you keep what you want and return everything else to Reception.

SM is on the main road between Protaras and Pernera it's right opposite the Rocks Restaurant if you know where that is and not far from Artemis Hotel.

Hotel staff are really friendly and the food is good, its mainly snack food rather than a proper restaurant.

You've a got a real bargain I booked our 7 days a few months ago and paid about £350 each, wish I'd have left it and booked later but ha ho.

I'm sure you'll have a great time
Just bookeed the Pavlo Napa for the 28th MAY,We think its also a bargain 2 adults 1child,Halfboard,Flying from our local airport,£840.Self catering came in at an amazing £600.

7 days of the best cypriot sunshine one can get. :tup
Tickets have come today, only 3 weeks to go! Woohoo!
Thought, Sod it !! :tongue Just booked our third visit to Protaras in the Rising Star apts Oct 7th for 2 wks :tup . Stayed in 2003 at Vangelis, 2006 at Lantiana Gdns but not entirely sure where the Rising Star is exactly in relation to these two ?? Hope the weather is nice , only been June /July before !! :sun2
odessa hotel 5th august :sun2
Cyprus,protaras
1 more week, then paphos here we come. 59 of us for a wedding !
8 weeks on Tues to Paphos Kefalos Beach Village
First time to Cyprus too
You'll love it Tony........I'll not be going back to Spain in a hurry :tup
27 more sleeps before its back to the Capo Bay,Protaras. Can't wait to see all the renovations,
hope its worth paying the price we have... :yikes
No-one seems to have been there yet this year, probably due to the cost, oh well might be a little quieter.......
going to sons wedding on august 23rd and i have already started packing lol going to ayia napa staying at the nestor hotel really looking forward to it
anyone know if the lawsonia apartments are open and is it still and is it still with olympic hollidays
Hi masureenc ... I have replied to your previous enquiry with a link to the Lawsonia Apts topic, please click here and feel free to post any questions you might have.

David :wave
We got back from Protaras on 27/5/09 were staying at Sweet Memories so walked passed the Lawsonia regularly and it didn't look open to me.
thank you caron thats a shame was hoping to go in september :que
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.