Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
This is my first post so just let me start by saying hello to everyone! I'm off to Ayia Napa on 22nd July for a week, only booked it 2 days ago. Can't wait, been twice before but this time we thought we'd go all inclusive and save ourselves some money by drinking the hotel bar dry before going out at night haha. Staying at Atlantica Sancta Napa so if anyone's been there recently could you let me know if its any good? Thanks
im off to the olympic lagoon, nissi beach, on the 8th july till the 20th july, its just myself and two kids, so hopefully will meet some people there to chat with :D
:D not long to go now!!! im off to the odessa hotel on the 5th of august till the 20th august, CANT WAIT!!!!!!! Only 6 weeks to go!! im really looking forward to having the nice hot weather at last :sun2
it will be my first time to cyprus. anyone else going this time of year?
:cheers
9 Days to the Kefalos Beach Village
hi everyone

there is a great new facebook for all the people who have a holiday in paphos and are staaying in kefalos beach village.

just go to face book and search freinds and type in kefalos beach.

you will be accepted very quickly and can post all your photos etc and write on the walls with your experience

fantastic facebook
Just booked 4th October for a fortnight at the Isaac Apartments in Pernera, 4th time to these apartments, cant wait! :sun2 :cheers
going to protaras on friday 10th july to a villa for 2 weeks. second time there. went in 2007 for my daughters wedding . friends have just moved there. sister and family coming out on 15th. cant wait
We are off tomorrow to Ayia Napa for 2 weeks cant wait :sun2
we go on sunday, protaras cant wait! does anybody know any current exchange rates in protaras? need to know if its safer waiting to change over there? whoop whoop!!!! :sun2 :cheers
Hi All

Me and my family are off to Protaras on 12th Aug for 2 weeks staying in the Andreotis
5 Weeks tomorrow and counting!!! :sun2

Sharon
Finally got our accommodation booked!

Off to the Brilliant Apartments, Protaras on 12th September for 12 nights :D

:sun2
26 Days!!! :D :sun2
odessa here we're comeing! slowly but surely its getting closer :cheers
really looking forward to my holiday :tup
Yay tickets have just arrived :) two weeks Sunday, cant come fast enough :sun2 :cheers chris x
2 sleeps!!!!!
:fly :pele
How excited -first time in Cyprus - just have to iron then pack then repack the other halfs stuff
oh my god better go home now!
see you when we ge back :cheers
Hey Flooz you will love Cyprus :) have a great holiday :sun2
chris x
Have finally booked to go!!!! Going on 16th August to the Brilliants just for a week, but am so pleased. Flights are at stupid o'clock but did manage to get a free child place so am well happy :sun2
wow madmax, means you get to hear me sing again because we're there from 19th. how lucky are you! ;)
:yikes Will have to remember to pack my ear plugs then :rofl
We are going to Ayia Napa 12th August, staying at the Nestor, for two weeks. :D

Tickets have just arrived, how wonderfully stupendous is that. Square pub here we come. :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.