Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
My in laws love the Castilla. Somebody else has mentioned this previous. it gets great reviews on this message board and on others that i have researched it on. I think that only Thomsons do this holiday. I have just reseached it for my parents and have found it for £1 100 for 2 weeks in June.
I have never been to Benidorm before but am looking for a 5/7 night break in April...would like to be within the town entertainment /restaurants etc.(walking distance) but not too close as to have lots of noise when back at hotel..... can anyone recommend a nice hotel clean and friendly.... thanks...VIVVIAAN :) ..thanks.....
It may be worth checking out our reviews for hotels such as Sol Ocas/Pelicanos, Melia Benidorm, Rio Park, Madeira Centro, Levante Club, to mention just a few.

David :wave
Thanks David,..i will have a browse ....
Regente Hotel also a good option. If you are not doing a DIY break, its available through Portland Holidays (subsidury of Thomsons) either online(cheaper) or via their brochure. I usually stay there, its only a 2 star, but should really be 3, is fully airconditioned with friendly staff at a very good price. :D
hi vivviann:lol:
we have just come back from sol ocas / pelicanos and had a fab time hotel spotless, food no complaints.
and your central for everything,we have also stayed at the rosamar & ambassador playa and they were great as well no complaints & again in the middle of everything,we are booking for next oct but staying at the calypso we like to try different hotels & friends stayed here and said spot on so we thiught we would give it a try
hope you get sorted
cheers dodge :wink:
I have been looking at Flamingo Benidorm and Flamingo Oasis which are both All inclusive and both get great reviews.
Hi, I'm staying at the Flamingo Oasis for 4 nights, 5 days in March, I booked with Winter sunshine holidays, I have booked with them before with no problems. This hotel is much more upmarket than the Flamingo Benidorm, (I have looked around both of them before) but it all depends on your budget. If it is only for a few days I would have no hesitation in booking The Oasis as a special treat.

Sue :) :)
Have done Flamingo Oasis once and would have no hesitation in going back. Great Hotel.

Wilson :wink:
Hello,

We are thinking of holidaying in Benidorm this june(family ages 75-70-52-48-45-35-33-21-19-17 and 6yrs)so quite a mixed age group.

We would like to book a hotel that has really good food,nice swimming pool,and is close to the beach and shops.

Anyone have any suggestions.

Thanks.

Mary
Hi. I think you would be better booking a diy holiday (Hotel and Flight separately) as with so many of you it usually works out cheaper as you will be charged per Hotel room and not per person as normal. I have just done a quick check on the thomsons site and you could get 4 x hotel rooms (sleeps 3 or 4) Half Board for about £2000 for a week in Summer. Sorry just noticed you said June so it should be even cheaper. Thats for everyone and then flights from either Thomson again or any other companies like XL, First choice etc. Some good Hotels I would recommend are Venus, Calypso, Regente, read the reviews in Hotel section. If you give me some dates and where you can fly from I will see what I can come up with, if you want. Karen

http://www.thomson.co.uk/thomson/page/ao/home/home.page
hi i would highly recomend the hotel orange food great lovely clean hotel all staff are friendly we are going in sept we went last year had a great time lovely pool and near shops
Hi Karen and julie,

thanks for your reply's.

I will have a look at the hotel's you have recommended.

Booking seperate flights/hotel might be a goood option--I will look at that.

Thanks both,

Mary
searched for cheaper options myself to go soon and found that travel republic flight/hotel deal, undercut major tour operators allthough flying with thomson,transfers arranged with them as well.
Yeah I agree DIY. Thomson Hotels only a lot of the time seem to be cheaper than the other Accommodation agencies I find. They also do Build you own where you do the flight and then Hotel works out a lot cheaper than a package with them as last year we saved almost £1000 for 4 people 2 weeks summer holidays: http://www.thomson.co.uk/ Karen
Hi Just returned yesterday from a week in the Sol Los Pelicanos. Close to beach,shops and nightlife . ( Levante end of town )
Has one of the best pools in the resort, found the food excellent and hotel spotless.
We went with Thomson.

8) Toonman
Welcome back toonman. I'm sure you will be adding a review when you have time ( subtle hint :wink ) but perhaps meantime you may be able to comment in the SolPelicanos thread about the nearby construction works which are causing some concern.

Many thanks
David :wave
Can someone recommend a nice hotel preferably 4 star in Benidorm, in a good location, near the beach ? I want to go away for a few days get away...
Depends what you want, but the Hotel Cimbel is right on the beach front and is a very nice hotel in an excellent location.
HEREis a link to their website.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.