Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
You have a few choices but having not stayed at any of them please do some research first.

Hacienda del sol
El paradero 1 and 11
Apartamerica
Bungamerica
El cortijo
With regards El cortijo.

Please do not copy information directly from another site as this could lead to copyright problems from the original publishers, a link to the site would be best.
You could always rent in Palm Beach Club itself. I realise that usually runs from Friday to Friday,

Is that a non starter?

Regards,

Billyboy.
Thanks for the replies.

Unfortunately we have limited holidays and we got a cheap Saturday flight hence the need to find somewhere offering a Saturday changover - although we can always stay on mum's sofabed for the last night if desperate!

I've spoken to an agent who used to rent out apartment on Bungamerica whoc says they no longer use it due to customer complaints - they appear to have a problem with cockroaches :?

They offered Garden City as an alternative but that looks quite a further on the map but she said 100m only from Bungamerica?

Will keep looking!
Garden City as an alternative but that looks quite a further on the map but she said 100m only from Bungamerica?

That isn't correct - but it's only a 10 minute walk to Palm Beach.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.