America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
We are going to New York on 30.9.05 for 4 nights, and would like to know about any good restaurants particularly in the theatre district.
:?:
not sure, but in Kissimmee there is the Ponderosa Steakhouse and the Sizzler...which are great!! We seem to see these all over the place to there might be on in New York!! :lol: mmm :lol:
Restaurant in Orlando,

Bennigans
Damons
But the best has to be Lonestar just off exit 68 I4 and many other locations in USA. Excellent food and good prices in a good atmoshere
Underneath Central Station. There's a good oyster bar.
Down in the lower east side, near South Street Seaport Museum - I believe at the junction of John St. and Water St. there's a pedestrian area and a number of restaurants. An Italian style has a large extension out on the street which is partially covered if too cool. Very pleasant. You'll also find the discount theatre ticket outlet in this area - opens at 11:00am I believe and is less busy than its Time's Square partner. Don't accept credit cards at the discount outlet though.
Thanks, I have noticed on another site alot of people rate the Blue Fin, has anyone been here? Is it close to the Majestic theatre?
is there a Damons in Orlando?! did NOT know that! :lol: we love damons!! Still, in florida, the best restaurants are Ponderosa and Sizzler, they just beat the rest! :lol: (we have tried them all 8) )
Any nice romantic restaurants in Orlando(kid free zone :oops:i know i know but it would be nice!! ?)Looking for a romantic inexpensive restaurant,we are staying near wet and wild so would really like one in that area but we could travel if it was special enough.We like any type of food so arent bothered what nationality it is.Thanks.
We stayed in Kissimmee and loved bahama breeze, ruby tuesdays and macaroni grill.
orlandobloomer, when are you going? xxx
Nat,going 27th november till 12th Dec 2005,its our wedding and honeymoon :D
Can I please request this topic is used for restaurant recommendations only to prevent it going off-topic already.

There is an existing topic to discuss when and where your next holiday is.

Thanks.

Pippy :D
Its gotta be
BENNIGANS...We used the one on I-Drive sooo much but never got bored with the meu. It is real cheap aswell, great choices, good service etc...
Im a salad kinda girl but the hubby is definitelty a MEAT man so it served us both VERY well!
OOOOhhh theres also a SALAD style all u can eat place on I-Drive going towards Bellz but not sure what its called. They had great choice of foods there soup, salad, meat, puddings etc.. :roll:
please let me know how you get on in NY. I am going there on 20 Oct with my daughter for 6 nights. Never been before and am so excited. Have a great trip. Anne :D
Will do! thanks!
Where are you staying? Have you planned any trips? :?:
How much does it cost? Is it worth it? and how do we book?

THanks
xx
Dinner is pricey, but apparently good. I have heard mention that a good idea is to go and have a late lunch as the prices are much more reasonable, and you have the view :)

I am sure you can book it online, or at least the details of phone number are available on the Strat's website :)

Heid
xx
Hi

I can recommend the stratosphere for a meal, yes it is expensive, but what a view :wow

Take a look around this website for all the information you need including menus, prices & booking info.

http://www.stratospherehotel.com/

Graham 8)
Presumably you'll be wanting to eat in the revolving restaurant at the top of the tower? When my family and I went up the tower a couple of years ago, the one thing everyone noticed was that the tower swayed in the breeze. Now, the thought of eating something while you're not only revolving, (even if it is very slowly), but swaying at the same time doesn't sound very inviting to me!
I've eaten up there and it is fantastic, the views are awesome, the food was very good albeit a bit expensive, but not that bad, and although it did sway just a little bit, you didn't really notice it at all. I would recommend it.

TC
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.