Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Hi Katy,

Yes, that is about right, I can highly recommend Janerbus, we have used them several times, the latest being last friday. We also needed 2 booster seats both ways & they were supplied both times.

I don't know how much a taxi would be sorry.

Ps. The car or minibus you get from Janerbus is a completely private transfer, no picking others up or stopping at different hotels, also air - conditioning which is a godsend.

Hope this helps.

Deb.
That's a good price ! everyone speaks so very highly of Janerbus, Palma Radio Taxis quote 37€ plus each way to Palma Nova. So I would go ahead with Janerbus must be right for you with the child seat.

Good Luck,

Dave :wave:
Like Katycymru I would also be interested to know how easy it is to pick up a taxi at Palma airport without pre-booking?
Thanks
Hi,

There are always loads of taxi's waiting outside the airport. Would be wise to agree a price before you get in though.
I think it would be around 35 eu to Palmanova.

Deb.
Just got back from Majorca used Janerbus to Palma 22euros for 2 driver waiting for us taxi to hotel,driver very helpful with advice.
We came back from the port a taxi cost us 18.5 euros.
right how long does it take for jannerbus to get back to you with a quote.

I need a transfer to magaluf tomorrow tea for my parents.

and how much would a taxi be from the airport to magaluf, thanks.
hi.i had a reply from janerbus within a day,+ they were really quick replying each time i contacted them.we are off to sa coma tomorrow,and have booked janerbus for our transfer.

i hope you sorted your parents transfer out.
Just used Janerbus on a recent trip to Santa Ponsa and like most others on this forum I would definately recommend them. Paid 74 euros return. Drivers helpful and polite and most importantly waiting for us both at the airport and on departure from the hotel.
We've just returned from Majorca and we used Janerbus again for our transfers - as before no problems. I can't fault the service they provide at all.
had phone call of parents last night

weather is brilliant

transfer was bob on, they were there waiting for my parents.

well impressed only e-mailed jannerbus on monday morning, had confirmation e-mail back within 1 hour, filled in all details, again had a e-mail back within an hour with confirmation number, which i then replied to.

would give them the thumbs up def :tup
how long will the transfer take on the coach from the airport to alcudia please.
About an hour to 1 hour 20 minutes!
It depends on how many drop offs. We had to go to C'an Picafort on the way!
Hi just got back from majorca and used janerbus excellent and on time helpful and provided car seats for kids
friend has just returned from cala bona. I recommended resort hopper and he was full of praise for them, very punctual and friendly. Phew, am I glad, don't usually recommend things in case it goes wrong. :tup
Yes we have used resort hoppa for our last 5 holidays and have always found them first class. They were excellent again when we used them for our transfer to Santa Ponsa a few weeks ago. They get a massive :tup from me.
Any ideas of prices for return trip from airport to Port de Soller.
Will email Janerbus as well. Used them last year they were brilliant. Even when the driver could not find our appartment, he went into several local shops to get directions.
Has any one heard of Mallorca car transfers?I have had a really good quote for transfers from Malaga to Calahonda,but i cannot find any information about them.
Thanks
Hello - can someone please give me some information. We are going to Calas de Mallorca on 31 August and have currently booked a transfer on the Thomson coach. I am trying to find out how long the coach transfer is likely to take as there are differing times between 1.00 - 2.5hrs. Only our flight gets in at a time that if the journey does take 2.5 hrs bang goes dinner!! So before we book a Janerbus transfer can some kind soul let me know the journey time and also if the coach drops off at other resorts on the way. We are flying from Norwich Airport and cant wait for the holiday to start. Many thanks to all who might reply.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.