Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
hi kay.....what is the bus stop like.....and know of the oo7....but is there any dancing ect there....do you remember any where else good for teenagers ....am taking my son and his friend for 3 days for a birthday treat...tweetie
Sorry for the slow reply Tweetie Pie.

My sons liked the Bus Stop, it's close to the 007. My sons say Kiss is good, and they can dance in all three clubs. When are you going?
hi kay....middle of october...I wouldnt go back to salou for a family hols...we went for about 10yrs and it changed and not for the better over the last few years we went....we liked it how it was in its early days.....but thought it a good place to take son and one of his friends for his 16th birthday treat mostly for portadventura .....better than organising a party at home.....he loved the idea but asked would I also take them for a night out while there.....tweetie
I do think Salou is very 'British' but what I like about it is that even if you don't like the resort itself, it's a great base for visiting other places like Tarragona, Barcelona, Montseratt, Sitges and Reus. My sons also like PortAventura and Aquapolis Water Park, and Salou is great for young people who like nightlife.

I nearly booked my holiday for July 2011 but Thomas Cook had problems with their computer this afternoon, so they're going to ring me tomorrow so I can book it.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.