Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Sad news
14 Posts
That,s so sad we used James Shack lots of times over the years going to Goa ,he always treated us
well ,the boys were great to, also Annie who was so gentle,our thoughts are with her and
the children.
Ann&John
That's sad news.

We used this shack when we went back to Goa and stayed at the Victor Exotica in 2002 after an 8 year break.
The food was really good.

As aarond says, our thoughts go to the family.
Had some sad news today! My mate John from Mo-jo's in Arpora died this morning! Lovely man, and my mate! Our thoughts are with Maureen, family and friends. :cry
Sorry to hear that some of you have lost Goan friends recently............condolences to you and to the families of those who have passed. Fizz
hi goangirl,is that the scottish guy that owned mojo`s
Goangirl, thats terrible news. Do you know what happened?
Yes Debs he was Scottish, born in Dumfries I believe.
What a shock, very sad news.
yes gemma,really sad news,mojo`s is our local while we`re in goa
No Debs. John WAS Mo-jo's. As in Maureen and John. He owned it before Sandy the Scottish chap. John used to run the Karaoke and Play your cards right. Will miss him terribly!
Condolences to Maureen and family, John was a lovely guy x
ok,goangirl, i know who you mean now,(we have some great pics of you on the kareoke from last year!!)
Oh Debs! Let me see them when we meet up! :rofl Not long now! :sun2
coure i will,icould try to post them on here!!but i`m rubbish on this thing.see you in mojo`s 7th feb?
HT is not a general Goa forum but a Holiday forum so if I am allowed I would like anyone who knew the people concerned to read this.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?p=8097269#post8097269
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.