Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
Hi we stayed here last august and booked through medhotels.com I don't think you can book it through a "brochure". It was a lovely hotel - very few brits stay there - and entertainment geared towards the german and russian population. But food was very good, and freindly staff, nice clean rooms. We had a great time.

Hope this helps. :lol:
Just been looking on Holidaynights.co.uk and seen this hotel.

Can you tell me how close it is to the beach and all the good nightlife. Hoping to go to Salou 29/4/05 for 3 nights for my sisters hen night, there will be about 14 girls.

cheers for any info
Carol
hi has anyone been to saloupark hotel we are going october and would like to hear good and bad :roll:
hi we booked ours through holiday city of tele tetx and are going 1st october for 2 weeks
hi - we stayed last year and booked through medhotels.com and got a great deal. It is in a great location and the food is fantastic - loads of choice. Our rep was great also. The rooms were clean and did just the job. Not a lot of brits stay here and the entertainment is definitely geared towards the german/russian tourists, but plenty of places nearby to keep you amused. Hope this isn't too late for you! :D
I will be staying in this hotel for two weeks from Sat 1st July. Has anyone got any info/advice on this hotel?
As above,flying out with Globespan to the Salou Park,with our 10 month old boy(first time in Salou in 9 years).Was wondering if anyone had flown with Globespan and any ideas about the hotel etc cheers.
Hi Markoos72 ... I have merged your enquiry with this existing thread. We also have a review page for this hotel .. please click here.

For information about Flyglobespan, please check out the 13 page thread in our Airlines & Airports forum ... please click here.

David :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.