Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
santa ellaiu
10 Posts
Will be joining you in June in Santa Eularlia. My favouites are the other side of the island . Es Boldado in Cala g'hoty and Magon in Port Des Torrent. Few others as well such as Ama Lur near Santa Gertrudis but not tried any in Santa Eularlia but there seems to be plenty to choose from on "restaurant road"
After doing a bit of searching on the net it seems as if Santa Eularlia is one of the best areas for a wide range of restaurants. Try these in Santa Eularlia, Cellar C'an Pere, Ca Na Ribes, The Royalty, Es Rickshaw to name but a few or try Ibizarestaurants.com
Hi ,had a lovely meal at the 'GalleryRestaurant' last summer best of the holiday ,it is situated calle san vicente (the restaurant road ) :P
we are..............4 adults 2 kids under 6........1st time Ibiza, though been told food is excellant with plenty of choice............go to the Queen Victoria website, they give recommendations...

Mark
thanks for your tips, will og onto the queen victoria web site.
cant wait to get there
Hi ,had a lovely meal at the 'GalleryRestaurant' last summer best of the holiday ,it is situated calle san vicente (the restaurant road )

Blimey that the opposite to what I experienced in there, I have always been really pleased with service on Ibiza (eaten out loads) and I am really unfussy but The Gallery on resturant street is simply terrible, the food is bland, the service is extremley poor, rude and unorganised. Loads of tables around us where having similar problems to us and we nearly didn't pay! Apart from that I have eaten at loads of resturants in Santa Eulalia and have to say you are generally in good hands, if you like sea food some of the marina side resturants are outstanding.
The staff there must have had a really bad day for you or for me an exceptional good one i cant say much more than that ,im going again in july so i will report back again
Hiya,

Im a rep who worked in santa eulalia over last summer and I recommend as someone already has the gallery, there is loads for everyone and a wide variety, there is also another little restaurant about 2 doors away as well run by a very posh english man, quite young! They do marvellous food, youll know the one cos it is jam packed neraly every night, if you want to eat there may be worth booking a table free of charge!

Have a super holiday!

vicky x
Hi Carol,although the post hasnt been updated recently Im sure things would not have changed too much,Happy eating,John.
http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=311
Just spent 2 weeks in Es Cana, but went for a fanatastic Indian meal on the front of Santa Eulalia. Highly recomended
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.