Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
If you change hotels due to building works then it is usual tor pay any increase in accommodation costs. The travel company usually waive the amendment fee. I don't think you'll get the tour operator or your travel agent to cough up the difference, after all, it's not their fault that building work is being carried out in close proximity to your hotel.

This happened to us a couple of years ago. I changed hotels, paid the difference and had a fabulous holiday - hope you do the same.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are, and By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.