EX-Pats and Owners Abroad

Discussions for EX-Pats and owners abroad or those who are considering this idea.
İf you are to sell it whilst not there the agent will need Power of attorney so you need an agent you can trust. On fees the best thing to do is state what you want to clear net İE after taxes and fees. PM me with details if you like.
Hi Bryn what would taxes and fees be on a property of 45k
Tracy İ have sent you a PM.
Hi Tracey,
If you are selling you dont have to pay any fees.... just say the net price you are after and let the agents do the rest. hawk your property around every agent in town but only leave keys with someone you trust.
the technicl breakdown is 3% seller 3% buyer, 3% property tax on property price of which 1.5% buyer, 1.5 % seller. Comlcated, so do what all sellers do and give the agent a net price and you are then not responsible for extras. Also look on the websites of the agents and see who has inflated the price the most!!!!!!!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.