General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Joolz.. under those circumstances i would recommend benidorm...but hey... you've been.... :lol: :lol:

how short is short haul? I still reckon you won't do any better than somewhere in the spanish costa's at that time of year
Price wise maybe, but i dont think the weather would be very good, also the resorts might be starting to close down at that time of the year.

But depending on what you want then i would say Santa Susanna is a great place to go , calella and lloret right on your doorstep, an hours train journey from barcelona ....i wouldn't say no
You could have look at the Algarve. I've been in October and managed to catch a few rays...most resorts are within an hours transfer time.
Hi, Jules. We are not long back from Tenerife on an excellent Globespan package holiday. We did an all inclusive in an excellent 4* hotel. Best thing about Globespan is that they fly there every day of the week, so that you can have as short or as long a break as you like. They have not got details of their daily packages for 2007 on their website yet. I am waiting eagerly for that.
Thanks Guys!!

As you say Val, been to Beni and going back in the summer.
Digby I'm able to price with Globespan right up untill Oct. '07 but maybe depends where you want to go.

Santa Susanna is looking promising, it's an H.top hotel right on beach.
hi..joolz.. :) that must be the royal sun,a great choice.
depending where you live have a look at ryan air they fly every day to girona airport.
regards...........john-doe.
Woooooooo I've booked!!! Royal Sun, Santa Susanna!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.