Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
hi beachbabe
stayed here last july/aug hotel was fine great location the food was good chef usually carved special in the evening entertainment ok they got different team this year, friends of ours were there in may we stayed at the el pinar (we couldnt get into playa so we stayed at el pinar great place, we wanted to surprise our friends, they thought we had gone to greece) the staff are great a few of last years are still there if you need to know anything ask the bar/restaurant staff. rooms are average with tiny balcony if you have booked a family room they are great 2 bedrooms main one very large with long balcony overlooking pool and beach what a view. not a lot of space around pool (some people getting beds at 6.30 in morning ) there was no need we got beds at any time there was 9 of us i think the hotel was good value you'll love it
Hi beachbabe, have no worries about this hotel, very clean throughout, all staff very happy and polite, (rare in spain) food is good and plentifull, with loads of choice. resort is very clean, small, and fairly quiet, lookout for the drag queen at a bar at the back of club playa, realy funny. have a brill time. by the way we stayed for a week starting 26/6/04 so sure nothing much will have changed since then.
want any more info ask me will do my best to answer, sunseeker2
Thank you so much for your replies. I'm sure I will enjoy my time there.
Sounds like both of you did !!!!
We generally go all inclusive, now and generally enjoy wherever we go. I tend to think, it's what you make it.
We booked this on return from Benidorm in June (came back on 12th and booked this 13th lol) and it was a late deal, costing half the brochure price. So, was wondering why the big discount etc.

This site is great! so informative.

Thanks, once again :!:
hi there we have stayed at the 3 sirenis hotels in calla llonga all good hotels in a greay resort first class beach
you should have a great holiday :D
Thanks, Frankie, I certainly intend to do so :D
I have asked for this hotel to be added to our Hotel Reviews section. This should be done in the next few days. Perhaps you would like to write a review at Ibiza Hotel reviews

luci :wave
We've just returned (07/08/04) after 2 weeks in the Club Playa, probably one of the best holidays we've had! In fact we've already had a quote to return next year!

What an excellent hotel if you've got kids!

Hotel was clean, food was good, drinks excellent choice, somethin for everyone. Snack bar on the go from 11 in mornin till 10 at night, and ice cream galore, kids loved it!

Entertainment staff were superb, 2 extremely nice young men, one spanish, one italian. They kept us entertained from 11 in the morning till half elevent night! Nothin was too much trouble. They worked extremely hard!

The kids disco at 8:30 was a godsend! my little girl (age 2) got up dancing with the clown every night then the games start and 3 times a week bingo! just a good laugh!

Only thing that was a bit of a problem was the rooms were extremely hot day and night, only a ceiling fan which didn't really do much.

But apart from that, what an excellent two weeks, and I'm almost certain we'll be returning next year!

Say hello to Francesco and Neil from Mr Steve's wife. Thanks for makin our holiday a really special one we'll never forget! x :lol:
Thinking of trying Sirenis Club Playa Calla Llonga in Sept .
What will the temp be? and what is hotel like?
Will be going alone

Edit to restore default font. Please do not post with CAPS lock on. Thanks, luci
went to cala llonga september last year....5th onwards for 2 weeks. weather was fantastic...had two days of thundery showers..windy on the beach but it was very hot!!!! hope that helps
We have reviews here Sirenis Club Playa Reviews Here

The above link will also provide you with the hotels own website.
:wave
Just came back from Club Playa and I am looking to book for next year!
This is the first itme we have gone all inclusive and it was great, you could eat and drink all day long!
Entertainers Francesco (he's just left) and Neil were brilliant.
Rooms basic, no tv and no aircon, but maids were in every day.
Food is good and all the staff are friendly, (look out for the bar staff, they dance all night).
Hope this helps you make up your mind, but all I can say is GO!!!!!!!
Hi, stopped in this hotel last september with my family, we loved it, food was fantastic, lovely pool, lively atmosphere, we loved it. Cala Llonga was pretty quiet but very nice.
Hi, we went last year 2 adults 2 children and we all loved cant find any faults at all to speak about.
Hi,

We are looking at this hotel for a family holidy (2 adults, 2 kids 8 and 6) for next year. Can anyone tell me if the hotel has a kids club and what are the rooms like for a family our size.

Many thanks.

Rob 8)
We went last year (May 2004), and paid extra for the kids club etc, but there was no kids club running. When we asked at reception, we were informed that the kids club had been stopped.
Our rep went AWOL, so we coud'nt complain easily.
At the airport on the way back, we spoke to a rep who informed us that our rep had been replaced (no one informed us, even the hotel staff didnt know), and the days for the rep visiting altered, and that the kids club had actually been moved to the sister hotel next door, but was for use of both hotels, so make sure you check the current status.
We were also told that the club was one where the parents had to be present for the duration.

Our room was very good, we had 2 bedrooms and a bathroom, with a decent sized balcony, and was pretty spacious.
We had an end room, on the corner, some rooms are smaller, so it's best to ask for a family sized room.
The rooms were very clean, but have no tea/drink-making facilities, so make sure you keep plenty of drinks available.
We stayed at this hotel a couple of years ago, there was an airtours kids club which you payed extra for, from the last reply it sems that this has stopped. We also had a bigger room like the last replyer, we requested a pool view, these larger corner rooms overlook the pool, which we were given, probably the best all inclusive family room we've ever had. when we were there, their was a really nice bar about 15-20 minutes walk on the road out of calla longa, the kids loved it, it was full of tunnels and places for the kids to explore, can't remember the name but well worth a visit. The kids also loved the showfield just at the top of the street.
Thakns everyone for the replys

Rob 8)
We are going to this hotel on friday for 2 weeks . I will give you an update when we return.
Are guests of the three Serenis hotels in Cala Llonga eligible to use the all inclusive facilites at all three?
Thanks,
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.