Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Hi, can I ask you all to keep on topic, ie spending money? Many thanks.

luci :wave
sorry considers wrists slapped...

We spent near £1700 in 2 weeks last year, but we were going out for restaurant meals at least twice a day, boozing and trips, hire cars etc...

:)
I'm taking the equivalent of £2000 for a holiday for me and 3 kids, 2 of whom are young teenagers. We're staying AI but also plan to go to the waterparks a few times, hire a car for a few days and do watersports like hiring kayaks, pedalos etc. Does this amount sound about right or do you think I'm going to need more than this? Alcohol won't be featuring very highly at all.
we took same as last year this year which was €3000.00 for the fortnight and spent it all bar about 200
ok, so that's about the same amount as me.

How many of you was that money for and board were you on i.e. did you have to buy meals out of it or not?
we stayed at the andreotis apartments this year in protaras self catering 2 adults and 3 teenagers well one of the almost
we had full breakfasts every day we had a decent lunch every day and a two course meal (starters and main) every night no set menus
a couple of us had Chateaubriand 3 or 4 times and some great fish dishes
we also hired a nissan terrano for 3 days to get out and about and our total bill came to £2800-00
not that bad when you consider the decent food we had we could have had cheaper set menus or gone to cheaper restaurants for almost half the price but you only live once
Going Protaras in 3 weeks, tickets turned up today woo hoo!

Anyway how much money will we need?

Two adults,two weeks, we never really bother with brekkie, maybe a snack lunch (i.e burger chips/kebab chips etc) and main meal of an evening.

I'm tee total too so only my boyfriend drinks, and to be honest he loves the local beer so will most likey stick to that.

Also looking to hire a car for maybe 3/4 days, maybe less, depends etc. We'd like to take a boat trip too.

We've both got £1000 for the both of us, also a card just incase, but would we really need more then that?

Many thanks in advance! :)
You should have enough, i will be taking 1000 in September and have never spent more than that in Protaras, we usually have every meal out, drinks at night, a trip to the water park and a few trips on the jet skis etc and we have always had enough with a grand
Thanks!

Aint panicking now that i gotta save up more! :lol:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.