Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
spending money?
4 Posts
100 euro is a good base.most days your not going to spend that anyway.if you can get a good deal h/b that would be good.s/c is fine but you have then gotta to eat out or make food up and shopping.h/b is good at least you have two meals ready for you and eat as much as you like.plus beds and room will be cleaned for you.
you could make a few cobs up for lunch at breakfast the odd day or more.thats all you need if you have a good breaky.
Thanks were goin go into the travel agents when I get paid and look at the options and prices as the hotel offers all inclusive but shows no price for it on the Thompson we site
most hotels do it when you check in if you like.depends if your going to spend that much a day on drinks etc.gotta really weigh it up,is it for you.me no i can eat and drink cheaper than going a/i.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.