Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
If you cant say nothing nice say nothing at all .........http://bestsmileys.com/mouthzippedshut/2.gif
What's with the snippy comment Narial?

Don't we have several members on this site who stay in Goa for several months and who are willing to give advice?
Narial , is this really you replying? I have read your posts for a long time and was looking forward to see you at the meets. You have given so much good info on the forum. If it is you ,please settle your differences with the mods so it can get back to how it used to be! :)
You obviously have a problem with the way HT is run Narial.

Please feel free to find another board with less and inferior moderation.

If you continue to make uncalled for remarks, then we can help you on your way!

Kath HT Admin
:que
So much for giving the benefit of the doubt. Squigs, I have no idea what has happened either.
For the record
I haven't been to any meets.
I couldn't care less if they advertise HT or not.
This is the only forum which has weekly meets organised. This is done because MEMBERS want it and not the modding/admin team.
I decided that Mai Thai and Lazy Days were not successful any more and asked members for input so that they could have something they wanted.
I had no idea it would prove so difficult and at times like this, I wish I hadn't started it. I thought that you were happy to help, Narial, and have thanked you publically several times. Nobody is under any illusion that I sorted the meets out. We also have Mike to thank for all the work he did to find us a location for the Candolim meets and I have thanked him for all his work too. There is not much else I can do. Hopefully we now have meets that members can enjoy now- it will help make all this grief worthwhile.
Now-Now children play nice or you will be sent to your room
Fionna

You do a really good job and we appreciate that your contributions are very important. we can take or leave advice on here as we see fit.
Fionna

You do a really good job and we appreciate that your contributions are very important. we can take or leave advice on here as we see fit.

Hear Hear!
How did we get from someone asking about long term accommodation to discussing meets - has there been a lot of behind the scenes sniping?
Well something has gone on somewhere and I am in the dark as much as you are :que (The last remark made was re the meets Sydney).
However, best to close this as it Rakkors thread. Rakkor- apologies. Feel free to start a new thread. Pm me if you would prefer me to split this thread and let you keep going on this one.
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.