Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
st antonio bay
10 Posts
i think san antonio bay would be fab for a group of 17 year olds.you can have it as peacefull or as loud as you like also about a 15 minuite walk and your in san antonio or a short bus trip i think its possibly cheaper in the bay too
do hotels accept unaccompanied 17 year olds?

sdII
a gps hotel would let you stay there i bet.when making booking they never ask yourage anyway?.
oh im not sure about that,i thought you had to be accompanied by an over 18 to go away but things may of changed good luck im sure someone will reply
No i seen loads of young ones aged 17 in hotels on there own.
how on earth could you know how old they were, without - as the hotel is obliged to do - examining their passports?

sdII
because they were spainish and spoke very good english.i used to seat with them in the tv area.they rigged up play station on tv.and they were very polite.asking if i wished to watch tv.but i was more interested in the films they had as well.they even offered me pizza onenight.
San Antonio would be great as it is famous for its leisure activities, beautiful beaches, famous sunsets and fields of almond trees. You may find everthing you need there.
HiWe have stayed in the bay twice, Stayed at the Arenal, has its own website was 8 years ago last time we went, but we walked past it again whe we wet to Ibiza last week (stayed in port Des Torret this time, big mistake!)

Its a lovely hotel, reasonable size, pool, and has HB, great location. we went clubbing quite a bit, so was nice to just relax around the pool during the day, with no huge amount of nnoise. If there is anything you wat to know just ask.
caroline
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.