America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
STOPOVER TIMES
4 Posts
I have asked the question a few times for various length connections in the USA and without wishing to alarm you pretty much everybody mentioned that as long as you are not connecting through Chicago or any of the New York airports you should be fine. I have still never connected between either. Under 2 hours at JFK, who knows? So many factors could contribute to making it or not making it but in theory, if the flight has been offered for sale then you should be ok. I think you benefit from the flights arriving and departing from the same terminal in any airport in the world.

I had a 65 minute connection in Houston which I made with ease back in 2008 when flying to Albuquerque but then IAH is the best airport to connect to in the USA IMHO, although not if you are flying down to Fort Lauderdale.

Sorry I can't be of more specific help....
I've not changed planes without changing terminals at JFK, but think you should be fine.

If you had to change terminals too? No chance! It took us a long time when we did it. Sorry I can't be more specific, but I really have forgotten.
Thanks for the replies. I'll let you know what happens!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.