General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
We enjoy a good browse the supermarkets to, mainly because we like to go self catering but also to look at the various different products they sometimes have on offer abroad :tup
OH is always dragging me into supermarkets abroad. He usually only heads for one aisle- the drink one :rofl
He did refuse to go into Tesco in Thailand when I wanted to see if they would accept my clubcard :D
We always used to go in the supermarkets when we went on holiday to Cyprus - and look where that got us! :cheers
I like going in to supermarkets abroad and having a look around, now this is a personal hell for Mrs Kiltie, she is a training officer for a supermarket chain and spends all her time in various stores throughout the country and REALLY hates me dragging her in to them while on holiday :D
Fiona wrote:

He did refuse to go into Tesco in Thailand when I wanted to see if they would accept my clubcard :D

:rofl
We camp in France most summers so use the local supermarkets. The last twice we have been to the same campsite (we're going back again in 2013) so I now know my way around the local supermarkets there and when we went back the second time hubbie didn't even bother coming with me for the big stock up shop at the beginning of the holiday.
There are snacks that our girls love which we can only get in France so we stock up before we come home.
I'm the same, I like to look around supermarkets when I'm overseas :) Quite eyeopening.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.