Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Re: swine flu
50 Posts
I did same as valleylady ticked yes. :sun2
If I print the cards off the site , I will have the front and back page on different pieces of paper.Am I supposed to then carry these through immigration? God they have to make everything so bloody difficult don't they :duh :duh
;) i glued ours together :rofl the things we do hey,
will it be ok on normal paper?grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :( :(
Do you think(or know)if these forms will be available at the airport? what size are they?I have tried printing one off,but can't get it any smaller than about 7" x 10". I thought they would be smaller than that!!perhaps to fit inside passport. :cheers Paula

ps...yes i know i can fold it!!!!! :rofl
I've printed one off. Answered the questions which apply to both of us, and will then scan to make it double sided, and will complete the individual bits then.

Do we give the forms to the people who check our passports and visas, or will there be yet another queue?
If you are entering India via Bombay, you give the form to the person in a white coat who you actually see at the end of all the queuing.
If you are coming in on a charter, I would guess it will be the same, but as we are talking about Goan efficiency, you might have to give it to the girly sweeping the floor?

Please dont worry too much about this form, there will be copies available on the planes as many people flying will not have gone through the online visa process (Indians, PIO, OCI, hand-written applications, etc)
Yes. Goan efficiency!!

If I give it to the girly sweeping the floor, maybe she will let me have a bit of loo paper?
When first page is printed, turn paper round and put through printer again and you then have a doubled sided form ready for folding and filling in.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.