Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Hi Mel

I am not an expert but i do know they have t shirts fairly reasonable, but never seen any shorts. Sometimes its far better to buy here than Egypt, they are not your average clothes shopping shops. Asda have a great range at present, good value :)
I think that is probably quite sound advice. I never saw anything that I would want to buy clotheswise. There are virtually no women at all in Sharm anyway, so there isn't that much female clothing about and I dont imagine they would make womens shorts as Egyptian women wouldn't wear them, so they would just be making tourist tatt.

You will be better off in Primark or Asda if you just want cheap but nice holiday shorts. The shopping over there is pretty rubbish although you can get beads and necklaces that type of stuff. You could probably get a TShirt in the Hard Rock in Namma Bay but they were expensive.
thanks for the advice i might give the womens clothes a miss though ;) being a 54 year old man the egyptians might be a bit surprised :yikes .
Mel's short for Melvyn, might try a nice frock though :)
MEL :rofl
LOL. :rofl Classic. Didnt realise. Although I cant say I saw that much for men either.
I know, when I realised I was laughing out loud.

Just goes to show you should never make assumptions.

Trust me. :duh I'm such a numpty.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.