Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
HT T-Shirts
16 Posts
Hi,

I'm sure that Admin will confirm this, but, although the idea is good, it would not be a wise idea for you to sell HT merchandise on EBay or through other means.

First of all, the name and logo are copyright protected, and secondly the branding of the name has to be in context.

As I said, I'm sure a member of the Admin team will confirm.

Mark :D
Confirmed as Mark has explained above.

Sarah
At one time there were some sold by HT - I assume they have all gone?

fwh
Can we buy HT t-shirts? What do they look like and how do we buy them? :roll:
me to .i would like to buy one ..........can we have a reduced rate for pensioners.please........
regards.........john-doe........ :roll: :lol: :lol:
Johndoe why do you want one - are you going to Goa now on the meet up in March as you were invited? 8)
You can order a HT T-Shirt HERE

luci :wave
well done Luci i was trying to find the merchandising site to post without any luck :oops:
hi....luci.........did i read that price right......25 euros.......... :cry: :cry: :cry: ........i am a very poor man.....
regards..............john-doe........... :lol:
hi......sunseeker .i would love to go ......BUT....the boss.she said ....NO............. :swear :rage ........
regards to you..............john-doe........... :lol:
£18.37 with p&p :shock: Think i'll get one done in Goa, £1 with a tip :rofl
i know they are expensive but i got 1 for the cruise i went on and they are great,good quality and had all the crew asking questions..
i think HT should give me a commision for advertiseing.... :lol:
I would love to have one for when all the members meet up in Goa in november and march again ...but can you buy a vest because a Tshirt would just be far to hot for Goa.........colleen
hi..coll..........can you buy me one please...........
regards............john-doe........
hee hee hee John Doe you cheeky boy :lol:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.