Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
ipl shirts
8 Posts
It as always been possible to buy Indian cricket shirts from anywhere, so can't see there being a problem with the IPL's. Best shop we have always bought from is in Calangute on the high street, all genuine stuff.
Spike
have searched the internet and sports shops in the uk are unable to order them.....hoping sports shops in India may have them
Hi,there is a small but good sports shop opp the bombay bazaar in panjm i am sure they will have it.
hi
as spike says you can usually get in calangute hi8gh street
Hi

Ive just come back from Kerala and had great trouble finding any, and that was also in Kochi which is much bigger than Panjim. Eventually found, Kolkata Knight Riders, and Chennai ... but that was about it, so dont build your hopes up too much, although with the second season kicking off in a few months you might have better luck.
Have had a good look round on Indian cricket forums, and it seems they are very hard to get hold of anywhere, the most popular items on sale are t-shirts, best thing is to call in to a couple of sport shops and ask if they can get hold of any.
Spike.
Hi sunlovinfun, my sister works for Puma and they have a lot to do with cricket in India she suggested certain websites that may be able to help you. I will pm you the details.

Brenda & Liz
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.