Algarve/Portugal/Madeira/Azores Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Algarve
Whyamiy,
Don't mean to appear rude but I have a question for you........
As you want to go to see English films, take your laptop, take your xbox...... why on earth do you want to visit the Algarve????????? :shrug
You are going to miss so many wonderful things if you spend all your time with these things!!!!!!
Leave them at home and get a break from them and enjoy the Algarve.
You will no doubt enjoy them all the more when you return home!!!!!!!!
Pat
:glynis
What Pat 42 said, do something different and enjoy the Algarve :P

Lummie
I am thinking of taking my laptop which seems to be OK so far, I only want to take it so I can upload my photo's

If there is too much needs to be looked into or anything I won't take it [the xbox] because the probability of me using it much is very low, it would just be if we got a horrible day etc.

Oh, that's not fair! Whyamiy doesn't want to stay indoors glued to his/her laptop and xbox the whole holiday. And it's sometimes quite nice to go and see a film you might not have time to see at home - particularly if it means you can escape the heat for a couple of hours in high Summer! It doesn't mean he (or I think probably she?) won't be spending most of the days and evenings relaxing on the best beaches in Europe, enjoying eating and drinking in the fantastic atmosphere of great restaurants and bars, sliding down flumes, exploring the lovely old Moorish architecture, absorbing the culture and appreciating the extreme friendliness and hospitability of the Portuguese people - and generally falling in love with the Algarve!

Hope you have a super holiday, Whyamiy, and don't get any of those "horrible days"! :wave
Exactly Roseweb, and if you want to escape the hot sun, watch an old DVD on a laptop, rather than going to see the latest films in a nice comfortable Portuguese cinema, all in English (except for kiddies films) for about £3.50...

:wink:
one of the reasons we keep going back is to meet and talk to lots of different people from different countries and different lifestyles,it might sound a bit pretentious but give it a go,you can have a good laugh
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.