Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Have you thought about hiring a car? We have hired there. Everywhere is straightforward to get to. Mind you, the standard of driving by some locals leaves a lot to be desired!
Hi Fiona, may or may not hire a car, haven't decided yet. I know what the drivers are like. Passed my driving test in Cyprus many many years ago. Did not get asked to do any emergency stops as I had to stop quickly quite a few times lol
So you lived in Cyprus for a while?
I can't help with taxis or transfers. My sister lives just outside of Paphos but they always get a lift from the airport.
There are not many of the taxi services about. What hotel are you staying in ?

L
We are going to Vangelis in Protaras, from my experience Protaras is usually one of the last drop offs hence a private transfer. Might think again. Thanks for the replies
Definitely pre-booking will be cheaper. We used protaras airport taxi in August and they were very efficient, friendly and careful drivers who were on time in both directions.
  • Edited by Mayhem 2020-06-05 10:24:17
Yes you can booking the taxi in cheaper. When i was visit with my GF we used pafos taxis in July this company is very helpful. the taxi driver coming on time in airport and drop of to hotel room you can try this service. i will recommend this company.
  • Edited by Fiona 2020-08-27 17:14:49
I've been using this taxi company whenever i visit cyprus.
Here is the link to their website . Perfect these days since they offer free cancellation.
They don't ask for pre-payment too. Looking forward to travel again next summer.

Enjoy your holiday!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.