Thailand Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Thailand.
Best to check with your mobile provider. I'm going to do that for my Blackberry nearer the time. :) I notice you are posting from India- are you going on a visa trip?
Apparently there are plenty of ISP,s Fiona.
Will be in Thailand for 2/3 months...i will be applying for an Indian visa to return for a couple of months before going back to the UK.
I think my Blackberry is more expensive than I had hoped. Good luck with the visa :)
Just buy a Thai SIM card and you can use mobile internet on your phone or use it as a modem to connect to your laptop/netbook.

Eg for mobile internet GPRS, see: http://www.ais.co.th/MobileInternet/ServicePackages.html All in Thai language but the tables at the bottom of the page show the number of hours, the cost in Baht for the package, the cost for an hours usage and the number you dial from your phone to buy the package. The money is deducted from the balance on your phone. Refill the phone by buying cards from a 7-eleven or any minimart in the country.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.