EX-Pats and Owners Abroad

Discussions for EX-Pats and owners abroad or those who are considering this idea.
You don't say what part of the island. Although it isn't relevant to your problem, you will probably want a lawyer reasonably close to where your property is. I have a few contacts for property lawyers, but mostly in the south west corner - say from Los Gigantes round to El Medano
Thanks Mike. Sorry for the delayed response, I've had a problem accessing the Internet over the last few days. In reply to your question we are in the North of Tenerife. What I've learnt over the last week is that the Canarians aren't particularly concerned with views. I would be interested to learn of the planning requirements regarding these self contained solar devices and would be grateful if you could send me details of the two lawyers you know. I've taken a few pictures so it should be easy to correspond by email. By the way, do these firms have your personal recommendation or are they indirect contacts? Many Thanks.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.