Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
The Foreign Office seem to have upgraded their travel alert for South Sinia today, which is a bit worrying kind of glad I am going to the Mainland although I guess Sharm would have been OK due to the level of security about,

Bit difficult for people who want to travel out and about long distances between resorts though, like Sharm to Dahab or nuwebia to Taba etc

There used to be a chap on HT who put up Travelmole articles on things like this which was really helpful. Although I guess travelmole may not have published anything on it yet.
There used to be a chap on HT who put up Travelmole articles on things like this which was really helpful

I am afraid the powers that be have stopped us adding Travelmole articles as we were getting some form of penalty imposed on us by Google :que
Thanks for explaining it Graham. :tup wondered what had happened to them.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.