Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Have phoned hotel and they say the work is at the front of the hotel and have had no bad reports off the holiday makers so far. Hope this helps anyone going soon.
Bob
Hi i have only just come back form the playa,
The road works were already outside the hotel when we stayed i promise you it will not affect your stay here unless you are ultra sensative.
They only did a couple of hours in the morning and a couple the early evening.
WE were lucky enough to get upgraded to a suite on the edge of the hotel over looking pool and road and did not affect us noise wise.
so if you ask for back of hotel sea view you will not even notice.there was a water works project at the back but looked like it had been abandoned.

The only down side is when right out side the hotel on the road its a bit dusty but only for a hundred yards or so,

Personally i would go back right now and it would not be a problem did not here a thing whwn around the pool area either so hope this helps,
Thanks for the reply. We were going to arrive and assess the situation over the first night and change if things were really bad, but your reply has helped us. Cant wait........... only 6 days to go.

Thanks again
Bob
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.