Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
dags12

Hi and welcome

We stayed at these apartments in september 05 and would have to warn you that the safety deposit boxes are not worth hiring as you can just pick them up and walk out with them.Shortly after arriving at these apartments we thought we would hire one until we noticed how unsecure they were so we informed reception and the next day all the guy did was put wooden batons around it which made no difference so we had to carry all our cash with us and lock passports in our suitcases which was bit of a pain but felt more secure on our person.

Fortunately for us we had paid for 2 weeks and only stayed here for 1 week as we had so many problems with these apartments that first choice moved us to better accommodation ,I must point out that the back of the complex to me seems more unsecure than the ones at the reception area as we were out the way, we were in room 610 so just be on your guard.

Anyway Lanzarote and Puerto del carmen is really nice so try not to let this put you off because we had a really good time apart from the problems we had in accommodation, just be on your guard and keep an eye on your valuables and everything will be okay

Enjoy your holiday!
Just to update on this-my travel agent,Travel Republic has said they will change over my booking for another hotel/apartment & ive to choose one from their website. No mention yet of whether it will cost me more but im hoping some of you can suggest a few good one's in a central area that you've been impressed by recently. Were going s/c for 2 weeks. Cheers.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.