Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Re: toiletries
52 Posts
I never leave the house without one!!!!http://img2.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/sick/sick0019.gif
:rofl Same here better looking at it as looking for it :rofl
Do you know there is a toilet roll factory in Calangute if you run out. ;)
But do they make 3ply soft and luxurious, never ending, velvet with padding and perforations :rofl :rofl :rofl . If they do I'll be a good customer!!!
:rofl When you have delly belly you would use a dock leaf if you had to Squigs :rofl
;) Colleen, I have been known to use the Indian method on occasions!!!! :rofl
Sorry :offtop :whoops
:offtop sorry mods but we still are talking about goa :( :( ....... :rofl squigs
http://img2.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/sick/sick0019.gifProbably not :offtop as toilets and stomach problems are something we all have to deal with in Goa. Where will this thread lead????
Was in a larger Boots today where there were a lot of 1/2 price bargains on sun products. Some top end lotions and regular brand, a lot of bargains probably cheaper than Goa. Remember you may be buying last years products in Goa, each year the SP factor goes down by around 1.5 so if you can find a bargain in UK go for it.
Hi Neil dont buy aftersun at home ,aloe vera in big pots sold in goa is fab
oaid £10 for one in boots , one year then fond it in the elephant shop in condolim
for£2.50 realy keeps your skin soft and it will cool it if you burn its the best ever
i always bring a few home for my summer hols saves a packet
couldnt find anti-perspirant in goa last year,plenty of deodorant,the shopkeeper said Indian people like to sweat!!
:duh Eastender wrote
the shopkeeper said Indian people like to sweat!!
Oh is that what it is :rofl
aloe vera in big pots sold in goa is fab

Thanks... good tip.
MANDNLEIGHT is the aloe vera in big pots a green gel looking thing colleen
If you go to the local chemist in Goa and buy "shaving Balm" for 7rs it can be used as a really good deodorant. They use it in the barbers in Goa when the guys have a shave and they get cut ,it stops the blood pouring out.It looks like a bar of soap but is just the same as Ice Crystal that you buy in the Uk for £6.
ooh i love that green aloe vera too its sooo cool ...
chilly
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.